Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Sweet'nSassy August Release ~

Can we say it's another fabulous release??? If you haven't seen all the images and dies that were released last night...they are available in the SNSS store already for your view and purchase! 

Last night was the release party over at Splitcoaststampers! If you missed it...like I did...here is the link. You can catch up on the fun and crafty chatter.

Be sure to return daily, beginning tomorrow for five days of blog hoppin' fun with the divas! I have been seeing a lot of fun and pretty sneak peeks...and there are prizes to be won!!!!

Here's a favourite from this release: can there only be one favourite per release???? I think not...but this one speaks to me.
I look forward to reading all your comments on my blog the next few days!!! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome new release I just had to go and purchase a few :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails