Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sweet'nSassy Sept Release Bloghop Day 2 ~

Welcome to day 2 of our September feature Blog Hops! Today we're featuring Korin's sweet new Magic of Christmas stamp set.
Sept magicofchristmas
My Card is very simple. Very few times that I try my hand at a CAS card and I am actually brave enough to blog the card. And here it is on a release Hop! I used the glue pad for the tree and sprinkled it with some fine glitter from my SU days and LOVED the sparkle!!! To ground the card, I added some of my favourite velour trims and vintage lace. To finish it off, I added a strand of rhinestones I coloured using copics.
Materials Used: 
Stamps: Magic of Christmas
Inks: Copics, Ranger Distress ink, QQ powder puff inks
Paper: SU cardstock
Accessories: rhinestones, ribbon and lace, glitter
SNS-13-053MagicofChristmas
•Stamp set includes 2 images and 4 sentiments
•Set measures approximately 4" x 3"
•The tree image measures approximately 2" x 2 1/4
•Designed by Korin Sutherland
Stamp set - $9


Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT starting on our SNSS BLOG Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops)

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.

24 comments:

  1. Mary, I'm always drawn to clean, crisp outlines, and this really appeals to me - loving that colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so pretty! Love how your trim looks like a tree skirt. I love your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful color choice on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elements under the tree. Beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and beautiful, Mary...love the sparkle with the pretty velvet ribbon and lace! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and sparkly--I like how you grounded the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhinestones colored with copics, I may have to try that. Great sparkle here & cool combo of trims under your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the sparkle is awesome!! And I think you did well on this CAS card. They can be so difficult sometimes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Mary. Love the glittery tree and the trims. Great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like you, I don't do CAS very well either, but your card turned out so pretty! I just love all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card! Love the CAS look and the pretty colors!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty CAS card...love the glittery tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job, Mary! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just plain fun, Mary! Love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty card, love the lace and bling added!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can't go wrong with glitter in my opinion. Love how you grounded the tree as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab CAS card! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails