Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Everyday Moments with SNSS ~

Good morning, I created a card from Everyday Moments. I love the flight of a butterfly and attempted to capture it on this card.

The butterfly image is stamped on watercolour paper and coloured with markers and water pen. I cut it out and popped it on the base where I stamped the butterfly multiple times in second and third generational ink.
The card is 5.5x5.5 and I created a simple frame using a multi line marker. The sentiment is stamped using versafine black. I added some bling to the corners for some embellishment. 

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Sunday funday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mary, das ist wieder eine tolle Idee. Ich liebe Schmetterlinge so sehr. Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland - Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails