Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Heartfelt Alumni DT November Bloghop ~


It's time for another Heartfelt Alumni DT Bloghop!!! I am sure everyone is busy preparing for Thursday! On Tuesdays, I usually spend the day prepping the dishes that can be prepared in advance and spend Wednesday getting the final details ready. I LOVE preparing thanksgiving meals! This year, I am taking a break from cooking, we are spending thanksgiving away from home. 

My card uses the Feathered Friends set, coloured with copics and die cut using spellbinders dies. I sponged the die cut images using Ranger distress inks. I tied a ribbon and added some bling in the centre for some embellishment.

Be sure to visit all the alumni blogs and leave a comment for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - the winner will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of November Alumni Hop" in subject line by  Fri. November 29th at midnight. The winner will be announced on blogs by noon on Sat. November 30th.
Mary Faus -that's me!

Thank you for Hopping with us!!! Happy Thanksgiving Day! 

35 comments:

  1. gorgeous! LOVE the shape and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fav sets ....love how you created this (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft brown colors - beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved this little bird! Love your card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.!!! love the colors you chose..eye catching,,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous job with coloring your feathered friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love this card! Your color choices are perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card that would be perfect for so many occasions! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little bird. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, we had ours in Oct. so I think I just might start decorating the house. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card. I like the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. Love the flowers and birdie and love the die shape you used, another one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your card,the color combinations of your card are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card, the color combinations of your card are perfect and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Love the soft brown colors, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the feathered friends! This is a very cute and attractive card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these stamps. Your card is very pretty.
    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, my....this is a prize-winner! Love that sweet birdie.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't you just love that chubby little bird. Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job coloring the bird. They can be hard to get right, but this is gorgeous. Lovely card! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, this is so pretty. Birds and flowers will do it for me every time. And then add that elegant ornate frame. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very Pretty. The bird and flower combo is great

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card...love the coloring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it! Just got this stamp myself, hope I can come close to such a sweet, lovely creation. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  26. So soft and yet so stunning. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails