Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

SNSS December Release Day 3 ~

Welcome to Day 3 of our Bloghop! Today we are featuring Grunge Elements! this fun set is proving to be a fun set as you will see in the sampling of cards by the Divas! Here we go!
httpwwwsweetnsassystampscomgrunge-elements-clear-stamp-set
  • Includes 9 images and 3 sentiments
  • Word "art" measures approximately 1.5" x .75"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp - $26
My Card is very simple! I chose a vanilla base and stamped the grungy elements in a neutral colour and for the wording, I chose bright colours perfect for highlighting the sentiments! I layered my panel on the decorative plaque dies. For some embellishment, I used red bakers twine to match my colour scheme.
Materials List:
stamps: Grunge Elements
Inks: Versafine Inks - deep lagoon, crimson red, spanish moss, SU Crumb Cake
papers: SU very vanilla, cherry cobbler
accessories: SNSS decorative Plaque dies, Red bakers twine, button

Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below. Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (4) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 4 blog hops) The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, December 13th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, December 16th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

10 comments:

  1. Great card. Love how you stamped the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like the multicolored sentiment. It looks great in that frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh - this is definately the card typ I'd love to recreate if I get a hold of this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background and how you framed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you made the sentiment bright to stand out from the rest of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun design with the new set, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the repeated sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "splotches".
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails