Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Heartfelt Creations March Alumni DT Bloghop ~

Welcome to our Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT March Bloghop! For my card today, I chose my latest floral stamp and die from Heartfelt. This Majestic Morning background stamp is perfect for the matching Majestic Blooms die that cuts out multiple blooms with one pass through your machine! The background blooms were stamped on cardstock and coloured using the Viva 3D stamp paint in light blue and by sponging QQ powder puff inks in lime green. The centres of each bloom is filled with fine pebbles and crystal laquer. The edges of flowers are glittered. My leaves are stamped and die cut using Beautiful you stamp set and matching die from the decorative flower pot die. The sentiment is stamped in versafine ink and from the Heartfelt Expressions stamp set.
Materials Used:
Stamps: Majestic Morning Background, Beautiful You, Heartfelt Expressions
Paper: Posy Patch Paper collection, SU
Inks: Versafine ink, Ranger Archival ink, Viva 3D stamp paint, QQ powder puff ink
Accessories: HC Majestic Blooms die, Decorative Flower Pot die, Rhinestones
Be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win a $25 certificate. Comments close on  Fri. March 28th at midnight. A winner will be announced  by noon on Sat. March 29th. The winner will receive $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations and will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of March Alumni Hop" in subject line.

Mary Faus - That's Me!
 Thank you for joining us on this hop!

23 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. The flowers are gorgeous and the colors used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flower that you color
    and very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is stunning!!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the flowers done in blue are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! Wow! Love the flowers and the colors...gorgeous card! I'm waiting for the majestic blooms die to come back in stock. I can't wait to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELOVELOVE these blues!!! Your flowers are fabulous and make me wish for Spring to finally get here! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The centers of the flowers add wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used! Great flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty! Love those pretty flowers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, I love the colors. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love the colours in this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. The flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your wonderful card! I will so be copying it! I never thought to do in blue, I love the color. flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the simplicity of the card but the dimension of the flowers, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and lovely flowers, I love the colors that you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the blue this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  17. First of all ... you used a turquoise color and I LOVE THAT. Then you chose such a beautiful paper for the background and I LOVE THAT. I love how you colored the flowers and molded them and I LOVE THAT MOST OF ALL. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great color combination. I love using the stamp paints too. Your card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card. I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Love your color combo and those delightful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails