Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SNSS Landscape Silhouettes~

HI Everyone! I am so excited to share this card with you for a couple reasons.
  1.  it is a CAS card
  2.  I learned this technique from my friend Cathy
  3.  It reminds me of my trip to Nakuru Kenya and it honestly looks like a Kenyan sunset.
I took three distressed inks and sponged the oval I cut out with my first colour. Next I created a mask for my sun and sponged the next two colours. Then I took the amazing landscape silhouettes stamp of choice and stamped in black. Voila! There was my most beautiful sunset...I also took the sketch challenge SC481 and designed my card into the sketch. The sentiment is taken from flower blocks 1 and stamped directly onto the base. 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Landscape silhouettes, Flower Blocks 1
Inks: Ranger distressed inks mustard seed, spiced  marmalade, fired brick, Versafine black, 
Paper: SU
Accessories: Spellbinder ovals die, CTMH brads

Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails