Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Heartfelt Creations April DT Bloghop ~

Good Morning Heartfelt Creations fans! I hope you are enjoying the bloghop so far! My card is using the Botanical Window set with the Malabar Clematis set and matching Lilies dies. My flowers and windows are coloured using copic and fussy cut using an exacto knife. The flowers are stamped and inked using the copper 3D stamp paint. I shaped the flowers using the molding mat and stylus tool kit and filled the centres with prills.The sentiment is stamped from the Botanical Oval set and cut into strips to create fishtail banners.
Materials Used:
Stamps: Botanical Window Precut set, Botanical Oval precut set, Malabar Clematis Precut set
Inks: Memento black, Copics: E18, E15, E13, YR14, Y38, Y35, Y21, YG17, YG25, Versafine Black, Copper 3D stamp Viva Decor paint
Paper: Classic Editions Collection, Neenah paper
Accessories: Stop wining prills, Dries white glue, Exacto knife, molding mat and stylus tool kit, seam binding ribbon

Be sure to leave a comment on each blog before midnight on May 2nd for an opportunity to win a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations The winner will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of April Alumni Hop" on the subject line.
Thank you for joining us!

28 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Some of my favorite colors! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A absolutely gorgeous design. Wonderful flowers and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did the spray of flowers along the window. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your Malabar Clematis are absolutely stunning! I can almost smell them they are so realistic! Gorgeous color choices and this card is a work of (he)art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the copper color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers re amazing! So realistic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I hope to make a card like this someday! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something a little different, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Those flowers look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Mary! I love your very unique design and those flowers!!! My goodness, those are the most gorgeous flowers! They look amazing framing the window.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so different, it catches attention immediately. Love the coloring and design. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You fussy cut all those flowers...hey, I'm doing my own on the vintage flowers...so I appreciate all the work that card took. Lovely with the window too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, I should explain...I fussy cut around the interior of the window frame and the flowers along the lower inside corner. All other shaped flowers were die cut using the matching lilies die.

      Delete
  13. Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Gorgeous card...I can't take my eyes off of it. Love the 3D paint...I haven't used the copper yet but will definitely do that today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, that is just beuatiful. I love the colors. Great card!!! I love the window.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. I like the colors of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flowers and card layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the bright colors of the flowers. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Wow! What a beauty this is...really like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is simply stunning with those gorgeous clematis blooms! I love the window, and especially that pretty bow that ties this all up together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails