Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

SNSS Jesus Paid it All~

Good morning everyone! I would like to share three cards made with He Lives stamp set. All three cards are created by watercolouring the image and using the matching die to cut it out. For the first card, I created a mask using a straight edge of paper and moving it as I sponged my colour to create the rays. The mound of dirt is from the Calvary die that I cut three times. The verse from one of the beloved easter hymns is from the matching Jesus Paid it all stamp set.
 photo f5d0a618-5f92-401c-a5a8-25bd3329afb6.jpg  
My second card is stamped the same way, except  I created an early morning sunrise sponging various inks. The sentiment is from the He lives set.  

Finally, my third card is another glorious morning card depicting the cross of the Risen Christ and His crown of thorns. To create a faux stitched look, I used a rotary tracing wheel. Thanks Diane!
He lives, He Lives, Christ Jesus Lives today!

Materials used:
Stamps: He Lives, Jesus Paid it All
Paper: SU
Inks: Ranger Inks - Mustard Seed, Barn door, Fired brick, Brushed Corduroy, Versafine Black, Memento grape jelly, rosebud
Accessories: SNSS Rugged Cross die, Calvary die, tracing wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails