Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Card never shared ~

This card was created long before Mother's day for  SNSS's Spring Release. The Beautiful Thankful blooms and and the Word die is a perfect combo..along with the Thankful innies
Materials Used:
Stamps: Thankful Blooms, Thankful Innies
Inks: Versafine Habanero, spanish moss, black
Paper: SU, CTMH 
Accessories: SNSS Mother Word die, SNSS Doily border dies, Prills, ribbon

Two days before Mother's Day, our dear mother entered into her eternal home. She lived a life filled with hard work, serving her people with devotion and love..."Mother Theresa of her people" these were the words I heard during her viewing, memorial and funeral. 
~Reverend Sarah Sakchekapo~
She left us so quickly. My heart aches but she is forever at rest and united with her beloved and loved ones.

I am so blessed to have called you Mother. You live on with all that you imparted to us. I love you, NiiMama.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and tribute to your mother! I'm so sorry you've lost her much too soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Mary, such a beautiful card. I started with tears flowing down my cheeks before I even read your post. Because I miss my Mother so...
    I am so sorry for your loss. But we have both been so fortunate to feel so blessed to have felt our Mother's love. God Bless, Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much JD/Jill. Your words mean so much.

      Delete
  3. Mary... again, I am so sorry about your loss! It's hard to lose a parent and it's very hard to deal with that kinf of loss... what a beautiful card. The colors are so pretty. Hope she got to see and enjoy some of your wonderful creations before she left you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails