Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT June Bloghop


Summer days are here and we are back with the Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT's bloghop! The warm sunny days were elusive this month. Regardless, the Alumni DT is ready for another fun bloghop. I had a time taking a picture of my project, so I apologize in advance for the lighting. Here is a closeup version.
I have been wanting to create this frame for some time. I pulled out some of the pretty Sunny Day Collection papers and shaped some of the majestic morning blooms to decorate my frame. I used my favourite Bella Rose Die for my swirls and leaves. For additional backdrop, I chose the Timeless Amour Die and tucked it behind the flowers. The scripture text (happens to be my favourite) is cut into strips using my paper cutter and hand cut into banners for easy placement amongst the blooms. Finally, the centres of flowers are filled with Spring Prills.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Majestic Morning Background
Inks: Viva Decor 3-D Stamp Paint (Lime Green, Copper) Archivers ink black
Paper: Heartfelt Sunny Day Collection, SU
Accessories: Heartfelt Creations Dies (Bella Rose die, Timeless Amour Die, Majestic Morning die) Prills, CTMH Bracket frame

Comments close on Fri. June 27th at midnight! You could be the winner of one $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - the winner will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of June Alumni Hop" in subject line. Be sure to leave a comment on each blog for your chance to win.
Mary Faus - that's me!
Lisa Allen

Thank you for joining us on this hop! Look for us again on July 29th! 

37 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful frame!! The flowers are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frame with beautiful flowers. I love the verse on the banners. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making frames and yours is gorgeous! Your flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful frame--I like the colors and the scripture strips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous frame Mary. Wonderful way of putting your sentiment on the frame. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous frame you have created! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful frame. love love the colors and the layering is perfect. the details are amazing. thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this frame. It is lovely, colorful, interesting, dynamic and the scripture is the icing on the cake. Thanks for the great idea and work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you have cut up the sentiment, that looks wonderful! I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this beautiful frame! The colors are smashing and the flowers are amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous ..love the greens..
    Laura D
    lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love all the cards I have been seeing but nice to see something other than cards...your frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you did such a great job on the frame and the green flowers. I love the way you presented the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous, every detail is delightful! What a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, so striking, beautiful, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on your frame! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the idea of altering a frame and your colors and flowers are stunning. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your color scheme and the whole frame idea is just lovely thank you and thank you for the opportunity to win

    ReplyDelete
  20. Making cards that incorporate photos are gifts in themselves. Adding a beautifully embellished frame shows such creativity; Heartfelt makes embellishing so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the first time I've seen green flowers and I'm enjoying this color choice. Really nice blooms! Love the shine on the flower petals.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great frame! I tend to forget that all of these flowers can be used for more than cards. Thanks for jogging my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful frame! I love the color of your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty...I love, love, love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so beautiful!!! I love the monochromatic green colors and especially those flower centers! Fabulous creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great project! That would make a terrific gift idea for a special photo!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely frame. And the sentiments are perfect to surround the face of someone you love.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful flowers, but the scripture banner tags make it amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your frame is a stunner. A B&W picture would look fabulous in it. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful frame! I love the greens...my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love what you have done with this frame, the green flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super frame design! The colors your chose for the flowers are knock-em-out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning frame with a fabulous verse. I can see why it's a favorite and your coloring is exquisite. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, this is stunning! This would make the best gift ever! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails