Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

SNSS You Make Me Happy ~

Good Morning Sweet'nSassy Fans! I have been wanting to share this fun summer set with you and indeed it makes me happy happy! The warmth has finally made its appearance to stay around...well, it is June!

My card uses the Happy Happy stamp set with the matching Happy Happy die set. The images are coloured using SU chalks and shaded until I achieved the colour I wanted. The sentiment is stamped in versafine and circle punched and inked to give it some depth. I adhered the die cut images using dimensional tape. For some embellishment, I added some rhinestones to the side panel. 
Materials Used:
Stamps: Happy Happy
Paper: MME, SU
Inks: SU chalks, Versafine black
Accessories: Rhinestones, SU punch

Be sure to play along on this weeks' challenge "Anything Goes" from yesterdays bloghop. 

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is a fun card Mary. Summer time fun and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could anyone not be happy after seeing this fun card! I love all the banners, clouds and sun, and the sentiment sure makes us happy too! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous fun card with the beauties around it...love it..I have also now joined as your follower to keep up with your talented cards.
    I have a candy on at the moment sponsored by three lovely artist and you are welcome to join up and join in...cheers, aNNie ♥
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a cute and happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails