Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

SNSS Peace and Joy ~

Happy Saturday morning! My card uses one of the new stamps from yesterday's Christmas in July release, the  Christmas Innies. These stamps are perfect as card fronts as well as messages for the inside of your cards...I love the versatility! 

The sentiment on my card is stamped directly on the card base. I created fishtail banners by hand and embellished it with ricrac trim and paper rosette. Rhinestones were added to the lower right hand corner for balance. 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Christmas Innies
Paper: Kraft CS, MME 
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Rhinestones, ricrac trim, rosette

2 comments:

  1. The sentiment fits this card to a tee Mary. These are the kinds of cards I love most at Christmas. Excellent.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's a real beauty Mary! I love the banners and tiny flower with glittered leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails