Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

SNSS You are Special ~

 
Good Morning Sweet'nSassy Fans!  Recently I had tea with a friend and the amazing detail of decor, sweet little vases filled with flowers and leaves, home baked scones, lemon curd and devonshire cream....I could go on! The most touching was that she did all this for me. Just because. 

My card uses Diane Z's illustration Special Blend. I coloured the image with copics and layered the handcut image (silly me, I forgot I had the die!) onto Cheery Lynn's french pastry doily. It is laughable what I can do or not do for that matter. You can use the matching special blend die if you remember. Next, I tied the silky ribbon directly through the doily. The sentiment is from Gloria Stengle's  Birthday Word Art set.

Materials used:
Stamps: Special Blend, Birthday Word Art
Inks: SU Calypso Coral, Memento black, copics
paper: SU
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Die, Ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is so precious with that little bird holding the teabag! I love the doily and pretty ribbon that ties it all together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails