Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

SNSS Tea for Two ~

Good morning Sweet'nSassy friends and fans! Cocoa has always been my favourite little mouse. I created this little tea bag holder using Tea Time Cocoa.  Isn't our little friend just sweet?

My image is coloured using copics and die cut using spellbinder dies. I layered the square onto the labels one decorative die. The papers are a discontinued favourite from SU. You can find directions to create one here.
Here is the inside view of the holder. The inside pages can be stamped with coordinating inspirational messages that you can find from SNSS. I opted to leave mine empty until I know exactly what I want in my holder. 
Finally, a closeup version of cocoa. The sentiment is from the stamp set and embellished using rhinestones I coloured using copics.
Materials Used:
Stamps: Tea for Two
Papers: SU
Inks: Copics, Memento, SU
Accessories: rhinestones, ribbon, Spellbinder dies

1 comment:

  1. There's my favorite little mouse again, smack dab on the front of a great little teabag holder! This is really cute Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails