Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SNSS Kindness ~

 photo SNSSKindnessSept3.jpg 
Good morning Sweet'nSassy fans! My card uses Kindness set with matching dies. I loved the Stamp Etching tutorial featured on Splitcoaststampers and have wanted to give this a shot with some of these lovely flowers. What do you think? Why not give it a try? 

I "etched" the blooms using fine line marker after I die cut them. Next I snipped them further into the centres and shaped them using my flower molding mat and stylus tools. I layered some and left some as is. Each centre is filled by adhering sequins that I got from my CTMH friend and consultant Krista. The leaves are a sneak peek from the upcoming Sept. release. 

Materials used:
Stamps: Kindness
Paper: SU, Little Yellow Bicycle
Inks: Versafine black, SU fine tip marker
Accessories: Kindness Flower/Clover dies, Leaf silhouette dies, CTMH sequins, molding mat and tool kit. 

4 comments:

  1. Mary, your card is gorgeous! Love the molding and the etched lines on the flowers! What a clever way to use the leaves! You are just too creative! Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that technique one day myself, because the flowers look so life-like and fun! I love the sequin centers too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Mary! Love your colors and shaped flowers! Now I need to try that technique. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails