Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

SNSS Birthday Blessings ~

Good Morning Sweet'nSassy Fans! Fall is here and before we know it, we kick it full speed into the holidays! I wanted to share with you a fall themed birthday card. In our house, we have two fall birthdays (mine and my husbands) This card uses the Autumn mum greetings that were released back in September. My card uses October Afternoon paper and the mum is coloured using copics. The sentiment is stamped using early espresso ink.

Don't forget about the November's Sweet perks Club and we have our November release Bloghop beginning on Friday AM. Be sure to join us and hop along! 

Materials used:
Stamps: Autumn Mum Greetings, Companion words
Inks: Memento black, copics, SU early espresso
Paper: October Afternoon, SU
Accessories: SNSS dies, CTMH Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I like this one Mary, and happy birthday to you and the hubs -whenever your birthdays happen to be. I just got this birthday die and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails