My card uses the bare tree die and the Scripture & Sentiment companions. The "leaves" beneath the tree are glitter and prills I sprinkled over some dries clear glue. The sentiment is stamped in black versafine ink. To finish off the card, I scored 1/4 inch from the edges. Finally, I added some pearls on the upper corner. (I apologize for the bad lighting)
This little purse is not my idea but one I cased from Pinterest by Inking Idaho I am in the midst of planning a fundraiser crop and this idea came in handy after a different (failed effort) for some favours. I added the Sweet word and heart from Baked for You set. Isn't is sweet?
Finally, a card I shared earlier this week. I used the new Birthday Word die and the Companion Words set. I love the different fonts and uses you can get out of this set.
Stamps: Companion Words, Scripture & Sentiments, Baked for You
Inks: Versafine black, SU Early Espresso, Copics, QQ powder puff inks
Paper: October Afternoon, SU, SU dsp
Accessories: SNSS dies, pearls, buttons, ribbon, prills, glitter
One random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code to be used at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store. You have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to leave your comments. The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, November 21st!
We can't forget our fun Release Day Challenge! "Create a Wintery Birthday Card"
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
- We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
- You'll have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store! If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSNOV2014RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries
To enter simply share a link to your creation below! Thanks for joining us today! Be sure to join us again on Friday, November 21st to see if you've won!