Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

SNSS November Release Day Bloghop~

Welcome to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  November 2014 Release Day!
My card uses the bare tree die and the Scripture & Sentiment companions. The "leaves" beneath the tree are glitter and prills I sprinkled over some dries clear glue. The sentiment is stamped in black versafine ink. To finish off the card, I scored 1/4 inch from the edges. Finally, I added some pearls on the upper corner. (I apologize for the bad lighting)
This little purse is not my idea but one I cased from Pinterest by Inking Idaho I am in the midst of planning a fundraiser crop and this idea came in handy after a different (failed effort) for some favours. I added the Sweet word and heart from Baked for You set. Isn't is sweet? 
Finally, a card I shared earlier this week. I used the new Birthday Word die and the Companion Words set. I love the different fonts and uses you can get out of this set.
Materials Used:
Stamps: Companion Words, Scripture & Sentiments, Baked for You
Inks: Versafine black, SU Early Espresso, Copics, QQ powder puff inks
Paper: October Afternoon, SU, SU dsp
Accessories: SNSS dies, pearls, buttons, ribbon, prills, glitter

One random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code to be used at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.  You have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to leave your comments.  The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, November 21st!

We can't forget our fun Release Day Challenge! "Create a Wintery Birthday Card"   
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:           
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
 - You'll have until Thursday, November 20th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store! If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSNOV2014RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries

To enter simply share a link to your creation below! Thanks for joining us today!  Be sure to join us again on Friday, November 21st to see if you've won!

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Mary! :) and I love your sneak peek of the adorable favors!!! Can't wait to spend the day with you on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bare tree die! Great ideas! Yes, that purse is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your little candy holder is so cute! Love what you've created with the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I just love the simplicity and clean look of your tree card - really beautiful, and I'm always on the lookout for little treat bags - that's adorable! A fun, colourful birthday creation too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your projects are great but my favorite is the first one. I really like the fallen leaves and then scored border sets off the card front perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely creations... love the glitter you've used near the tree....
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty projects Mary. Love the tree die-cut with all the glittery pearl things... the treat bag is so SWEET. The birthday word looks great with the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wonderful projects! That purse is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and sweet purse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three fabulous release projects, Mary! Love the CAS style and the chunky glitter on your tree card, and the treat purse is adorable. I may have to CASE this idea for Thanksgiving favors! The mum looks so pretty with the birthday die on your last card. Gorgeous, my sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tree card is so pretty. Love the "leaves" at the bottom.
    The "purse" is a fun idea for a favor or gift.
    thanks for sharing some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards and treat favor are all great! I love the "leaves" on the ground beneath the tree, and again.........I LOVE that birthday die!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All so pretty! Love that little purse; so cute and perfect for a little favor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your projects are so creative. I love the first one...just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all fabulous! Love the treats in the purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails