Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT January Bloghop ~

Good morning everyone! Our first Alumni DT bloghop for the year is here! Be sure to see the change in the claiming the prize. Heartfelt is always so generous so don't miss your opportunity if it is yours. 

My card uses the Romantique Garden collection released in November 2014. I love the bleeding hearts in this collection and they are so much fun to colour. The cut blade on the dies are on the edges making it effortless to match your images!!! Win, win for me! 
Materials Used:
Stamps: Romantique Swans, Heartthrob precut sets
Inks: QQ powder puff ink, Memento ink, Copics: R89, R85, R83, RV00, YG67, YG63, YG61
Accessories: Heartfelt Romantique Garden Die, Spellbinder die, Crystal lacquer

Be sure to visit all the blogs and comment on each project to be eligible for a prize. Comments close on Fri. January 30th at midnight EST. The winner will be announced by noon on Sat. January 31st. The winner will receive $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations and will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of January Alumni Hop" on subject line.
 NEW: The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. So be sure to check back on any of the participating blogs if you are the winner. 
Join us again on February 24 for another Alumni bloghop and a chance to win a prize! Have a great week!

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love love love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is simply beautiful. Your coloring of those flowers is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty flowers. Love the bleeding hearts so much. Your card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card! Love the stamps! Might have to get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card -your coloring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! All the layers give it so much wonderful depth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Romantique Collection and your coloring of the bleeding hearts is stunning.
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these flowers and you did a beautiful card. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card its so romantic, I think I'll order this for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well done reminds me of the Victorian era delicate and romantic. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, reminds me of the Victorian era, delicate and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bleeding hearts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bleeding hearts are just beautiful, and I love how you've layered them all on this pretty card! Now I'm really ready for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so pretty, I love the collection you used for this beautifully done thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty, it would be a pleasure to receive

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card! Love the way the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi this is gorjuss I love your colour combo, thank you for the chance to win> x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. I can't wait to purchase this stamp set, it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, I'm having such a hard time deciding which flowers I want to get first. These are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bleeding hearts are some of my favorite flowers and these are great in stamps on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous collection! Adore these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a wonderful image and a great card with the bleeding hearts .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails