Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SNSS Parisian Postcard~

Good Morning Sweet'nSassy friends and fans! The recently released Parisian Postcard is a new favourite for creating collage style, technique cards. I love how this one "e-v-o-l-v-e-d" I say that because I have been lacking creativity recently. Does that happen to you?

I began with white cardstock, post-it notes (tore the edges) and sponged using three tones of Ranger inks...When I was satisfied, I stamped the images in black versafine. My images looked like they were just floating so I added the beautiful postcard stamp and postmark. Next, I decided I wanted a pop of colour, so I stamped the roses on Rose Red CS and cut the image in strips and glued them to the design. I wasn't convinced so I added the black swirls and used my long forgotten prima flowers for accent. 
Materials used:
Stamps: Parisian Postcard
Paper: SU
Inks: Ranger inks - mustard seed, crushed olive, peeled paint, Versafine black 
Accessories: Prima flowers, Want2Scrap bling
Be sure to check out this sale!!! 40% off on these sets that will not be coming back!

3 comments:

  1. i thank you for writing down the process. i love the strips of CS stamped and placed over the image. beautiful creation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is incredible! I'm glad I popped over here to read how it "evolved". I thought you started with colored cardstock. I was so surprised to find that it's an inked background. So stunning, the whole process! I must use my distress inks more. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a different way of using my set! Love it very much! Thank you!!!! Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails