Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Woof You Post Card~

Good Morning from cold, blustery Pennsylvania! I love this little guy all decked out with a kerchief straight from the groomers. Our Bailey Buttercup always comes home with a fresh new kerchief. So adorable. Woof You is part of the Sweet Perks Club this month. Be sure to take advantage of the bundle that is available as a pre-order. 

My sweet puppy is stamped with memento black and coloured with copics. To create a background on my dsp, I stamped some of the parisian postcard(sneak peek) images to combine with my city street paper. I added ribbon and dog bone paper clip and button to embellish the card.

Be sure to join Sweet'nSassy for the new release tomorrow!

Materials Used:
Stamps: Woof You, Parisian Postcard
Inks: Memento, SU, Copics
Paper: Basic Grey, SU
Accessories: SNSS dies, Spellbinder dies, Button, paper clip, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails