Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

SNSS Celebrate!

Good morning Sweet'nSassy friends! Today, I want to share with you some of Winnie's winter gear...Winnie's Warm Wishes was released earlier this month. I coloured these accessories with copics and die cut them using spellbinder circle dies. The card is CAS as I get, before I begin adding more I just determine a stopping point. Small Snowflake dies were used to add a special touch (ie...correct a boo boo...but you didn't hear that from me)
Materials Used:
Stamps: Winnies Warm Winter Wishes, Keep In touch Too
Paper: SU, MME
Inks: Copics, Memento, versafine
Accessories: Spellbinder dies, SNSS small snowflake dies


2 comments:

  1. Those mittens and the hat will come in quite handy for us during this cold snap, won't they? Cute design with those big circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Mary. Love the teal color on the hat and gloves. I could use those right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails