HI everyone! It's another fun release day at Sweet'nSassy! Grab yourself a drink and lets get hopping with the Diva Team! The fun inspiration is sure to get you motivated to create a card. Be sure to link your fun creations at the bottom of every post.We can't forget our fun Release Day Challenge! Since the cold winter month of February often brings with it a case of the sniffles, create a warm get well card and join our..."Warm Get Well Wishes Challenge"
My first card is using the fun Get Well Critters set and they come with matching dies. My little "ham" is coloured using copics and layered on MME papers. He is embellished with doily border dies, prima flowers and pearls.
My next card is a fun and latest favourite! Winnie, all bundled up in her scarf and boots. Winter with Winnie comes with fun quotes and sentiments. Winnie is coloured using copics and embellishes with Small Snowflake dies, pearls and seam binding ribbon.Small Snowflake Dies, pearls, ribbon and lace. Part of the sentiment is from another new released sentiment set Keep in Touch, too.
Release Giveaway! As part of our release day fun, one random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store. You have until Thursday, February 12th at midnight EST to leave your comments. The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, February 13th!
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
- We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges You'll have until Thursday, February 12th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store! If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSFEB2015RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries