Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March 2015 Release Day Blog Hop & Challenge! Grab your coffee and let's get hopping...But First, details on the Release Giveaway! What would a release be without a giveaway, right? Well, here are the details of this month's release prize. One random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. You have until Thursday, March 19th at midnight EST to leave your comments. The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, March 20th!
Mini Flower Blocks 1 Clear Stamp Set: $11
This pretty flower is coloured using Copics and layered onto black cardstock to make the colour pop. The Designer papers are Echo Park and the banners are die cut and layered to add interest. Ribbon and pearls are used as accessories.
Mini Flower Blocks 2 Clear stamp Set: $11
Mini Flower Blocks 3 Clear Stamp Set: $11
Lastly, this pansy is layered onto spellbinder die and the sentiment is also from New Creature stamp set. The sentiments are so beautiful and versatile in this set, that you can create a variety of cards. The flower is coloured using copics and the card is trimmed in ribbon.
- Stamp sets includes 4 images
- Stamp sets measures 4" x 4"
- Each flower block measures approximately 1 7/8" x 1 7/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
Windy Winnie Die Set:
Winnie is coloured using Copics and die cut using circle dies from Spellbinders. The sentiment is stamped and hand trimmed to create the fishtail. Accessories are ribbon trim, tulle rosettes and paper doily. All papers are SU.
- Stamp set includes 5 images and 9 sentiments
- Stamp set measures 6" x 8"
- Winnie with umbrella measures approximately 4 1/4" x 2 1/8"
- Designed by Wynne Gettelfinger
- Die Set includes 6 dies
Our Challenge is "Love Your Pet" (Include a pet on your card or project)
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking
- We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
- You'll have until Thursday, March 19th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
- If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSMARCH2015RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries