Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT April Bloghop~

Good morning Heartfelt Creations fans and family! The April Alumni DT bloghop is well under way and I am sure you have been inspired already by everyone's creations.These stamps are some of my favourites and they have been discontinued.

My card is quite simple. I "painted" my cardstock with Viva Decor3d paint and let it dry. I stamped the background stamp in darker like colour. The focal image is stamped on white cardstock and swiped lightly with the same paint. I die cut the image and layered it onto mirrored cardstock. I took some of the die cut keys from the background image and adhered them as embellishment after tying them them together with jute. The card is finished with additional sequins.

As always, be sure to leave your comment by Fri. May 1st at midnight. The winner will receive $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations and will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of April Alumni Hop" in subject line.
The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Mary Faus - that's me
Lisa Allen
Enjoy the rest of the hop and we will see you all again the end of May! 

Materials used: All have been discontinued from Website store
Stamps: HCPC 3569 Burnished Key, HCPC 3576 A Prayer for the Day
Papers: SU cardstock 
Inks: Viva Decor3d paint, versafine 
Accessories: HC Burnished Key die, SU framelets die, Sequins, jute 


 

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! The shimmer that the stamp paint has added is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely creation! I love the colors and those keys are a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card. The color choice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors, I have not tried that 3D paint yet, I think it is something I have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talent. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sentiment design. So pretty on your card! The little keys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors in this card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the backgrounds stamp! My absolute favorite colors to work with. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stamp too. Wish it were still available. And I love Viva decor paint. I recently purchased it from HC and loved the effect it gives. Very fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card. Great colour choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and the keys look so cool! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and the stamp is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your monochromatic card is just beautiful Mary! I love those little dangling keys - they're such a cute addition!
    BTW, the cowboy stamp used on my card today resides on the walls of L&L where we all met for that stamp fest a few years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. anyone receiving this card would treasure it...
    loved the stamps in the background and the clours
    overall... a WOW card

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shimmery background and the mirrored cardstock !! love how you added the keys !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the gorgeous colors of your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really beautiful!!! I love the 3D paint but have never thought of stamping on top of it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails