Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Heartfelt Creations May Alumni DT Bloghop ~

Good morning Heartfelt Creations friends! Another month and we are hopping!!! Be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win! 
Comments close on Friday May 29th at midnight. The winner will receive $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - email Emma Lou with "Winner of May Alumni Hop" in subject line.
Both of my cards are using images from the Balmy Breeze Collection. These images are coloured using chalks to give them a soft seaside washed look. The first card is embellished with the matching anchor die from the decorative lattice swirl die and tied with string tied in knots. The second card uses jute with a nautical knot. The three images are from the paper collection that is not available. 
 Close up of the details on the second card.
The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Mary Faus - here

Lisa Allen
Have a wonderful week!! Join us again the last Tuesday in June! 
Seascape Cling Stamp Set Sand and Sea Cling Stamp SetDecorative Lattice Swirl Die

19 comments:

  1. Such a creative piece! I need to find my stamps like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartfelt Creations is a new discovery for me and WOW...you've created two scenes that evoke a feeling of tranquility. The lighthouse in the nautical card really catches my eye. A duo of delight and artistry...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful and perfect for kicking off summer! The anchors as little charms is a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that chair stamp.... it's just talking to me and you have it pictured here perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful summer cards! love this collection! It's my go-to for guy cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely and peaceful, but I'm liking the second one best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tranquility of both your cards. The lawn chair is where I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary Lou Nolt, Love the beautiful colors and enjoy the lighthouse with seaside theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so balmy and relaxing! I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow! This I can relate to! The first card is like being at home! Where I love you see those chairs everywhere! Both cards are stunning love the nautical design on the second! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such tranquil cards and great to have male inspiration├č

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun. Love how you used chalk for coloring and the twine to hold the anchor and the nautical knot on the 2nd card just finishes the card. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can almost feel the sand in my toes and smell the salty ocean air. Love these soft, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the nautical cards, the fussy cut anchor and the compass !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails