Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Heartfelt Creations - A Winner and Baby Welcome

Happy Saturday everyone!!! We have a winner from April's Alumni DT Bloghop!
The winner was chosen from Glenda Brooks' blog. The winner is Leslie Miller. 
She said this...
Oh, my gosh, so gorgeous! I did an ultra-close up to get a good look at your flower and I could hardly pull myself away. The color and the gloss are incredible, and the center! Love what you used in the center. It always looks like you have so much fun with your craft, and that's just as it should be.
Last Weekend, I had the privilege of attending a girly baby shower and the hostess asked if I had some cute baby cards on hand. I didn't, but I quickly created two, using these patterned papers from Heartfelt Creations. Aren't they super adorable? The Sweet Lulluby collection is still available!
I hope you will join us again on May 26th for another round of hopping with the Alumni DT. Have a beautiful Weekend!

Materials Used:
Stamps: SNSS (sentiment)
Paper: Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby collection, SU
Inks: SU, versafine
Accessories: Ribbon, flowers

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pair of cards! Those papers make for quick last-minute cards I'm sure, and they look perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails