Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

SNSS Lovely Lotus Friendship ~

Good morning Sweet'nSassy friends! Lovely Lotus is up for pre-order in the store. It comes with beautiful sentiments/words that you can interchange. The lotus blooms come in three different size and images. 

My lotus card is coloured with Tombo markers and waterbrush on mixed media paper. I am in LOVE! Who knew that my tombows and I would be in cahoots with amazing paper!!! The lovely lotus is die cut using spellbinder ovals and layered onto another die. The sentiment is stamped using versafine and punched out with another oval. I added pearls for embellishment. 

Materials used:
Stamps: SNSS Lovely Lotus 
Paper: mixed media paper, SU cardstock
Inks: Tombow markers, Archival ink, Versafine black
Accessories: Spellbinder dies, pearls, SU oval punch, watercolour brush


Image 1

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails