Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Fish Splash ~

 
Good morning, another quick card to share with you. This scenery takes you in...I grew up around lakes and trees so this scene caught my eye. Tombows are my current favourite medium in colouring so this was a delight.

I recently discovered Shady Lane Impressions hidden amongst farming country. The store owners are a delight and their stock impressive. They create most of their stamps and carry another stamp company. Pay them a visit when you are feeling adventurous. Store hours are three days a week M,W, F.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Fish Splash(SLI), scripture stamp (unknown)
Inks: Tombows, Ranger's Archival Ink, Versafine, White Gel pen
Paper: SU, Mixed Media, vellum
Accessories: Spellbinder die, SU punch, CTMH dots, CTMH embossing folder ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring of this great image is impressive! The fish looks so real, and I especially love the top portion of the card with the little gems! Thanks for the info on SLI - I'll have to check them out one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails