Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

SNSS New Release and Bloghop

Sweet 'n Sassy is releasing three new stamps! We are so excited to welcome illustrator Karla Dornacher with her bible journaling set Worship the Lord!
I am in love with this new set from Karla Dornacher! For my journal page, I went to my Cree hymnal where I mark my father's favourite hymn "Blessed Assurance". My heart was lonely for his voice so I jumped in with both feet and stamped the page! Some days, you just have to do that. It did my heart good.
Here is another shot of my page - I worked on a horizontal space and used 3Dstamp paints from Viva Decor. I simply swiped the colours that I liked and coloured in using prisma pencils.
Lastly, I made a baby girl card and layered it on spellbinder cardmaker die and embellished with ribbon and pearls. So girly and cute! I stamped baby innies inside the card for a sweet message to the new parents.

Blog Hop Giveaway!
What would a Blog Hop be without a giveaway, right? One random commenter will be selected to win a $20 Gift Code to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Be sure to leave a comment by Thursday, August 20th midnight EST. The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, August 21st!

Now…Let's see our August Release!
  

19 comments:

  1. What a marvelous idea of stamping on a hymnal page!
    Blessed Assurance is also one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hymnal journal is so sweet and tender!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Love the baby card with the rich burgandy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! Your baby card is precious! How sweet is your hymnal journaling! I had never thought abt doing that! So many hymns have special meaning to me! I have such great memories of my grandparents singing hymns!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby one is just adorable. I'm loving the look. I could use more baby stamps-lots of babies being born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with the new Karla Dornacher stamps. Can't wait to begin creating with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! I love the softness of your journaling - it really brings the eye right in. I love your in memory note, such a tender and touching message to reflect. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful journaling on the hymnal.. I love the song.. The chorus is one of the first songs that I learnt to sing before when I was 3years.. My grandpa taught it to me.. It's one of his favorites too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards and lovely presenation of the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing your creativity and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful release projects, Mary! Love your Bible Journal and the baby card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet baby card and I like how you colored the journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely way to remember your dad. We have to do whatever it takes to keep their memory alive and well.
    The cards are wonderful.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Bible Journaling. How inspiring! Your baby card is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful way to make your bible so personal and beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That baby card is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that elegant die you used for the base.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful projects Mary. Your hymn book page is so pretty with those images and the swiped colors. The baby card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great samples! I like your coloring on the hymnal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the colors you used in your hymnal illustration are terrific! Very joyful! And I love your baby girl card--the colors and textures are just perfect. Tfs! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails