Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

SNSS - Joy to the World

Good morning Sweet'nSassy friends! Joy to the World was released earlier this month and I love the simplicity of this image with the clean lines and plenty of colouring options! I left my colouring light and airy instead of the usual Christmas colours. I wonder if Mary would've had opportunity to send birth announcements, what colours would she have chosen? Red and Green or perhaps the customary "it's a boy" colour palette. 

I coloured my images using, you guessed it... Tombows on mixed media paper! I highlighted the letters with a fine point white sharpie. The letters reminded me of the bubble letters my high school friends and I use to create. 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Joy to the World
Paper: Mixed media, MME
Inks: Ranger archival ink, Tombows, white sharpie
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, dimensionals,

  http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/d6aaa/products/1291/images/3935/SNS_15_025JoytotheWorld__34983.1441936104.1280.1280.png?c=2    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails