Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Lord is my Refuge & Strength ~

 
Good morning! September 2nd already! I am looking forward to cool, crisp mornings the next few weeks. I love the colours of fall. In the meantime, let me share this card with you. Another fabulous image from Shady Lane Impressions (this one is being discontinued) I shared about this store in a previous post.

This rugged image is coloured using tombows on mixed media paper. I used spellbinder die to cut him out and layered it on another piece which I split in two to create a shadow layer. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Ariana Hummingbird

Materials Used: 
Stamps: Mountain Goat(SLI), Ariana hummingbird
Inks: Archival Ink, Versafine, Tombow markers
Paper: MME, SU
Accessories: Brads, Spellbinder dies, SU punch

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card with those pretty pastel diagonal stripes! Impressive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails