Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Shady Lane Impressions Christmas ~

It's November! Time is definitely on the move and we are trying to save it by falling back an hour? I don't think so. Speaking of moving on, Isn't this Christmas Dove beautiful? I love the flowers he is perched on. I coloured him using tombows on mixed media paper. I highlighted everything with a fine point white sharpie. I love my paper crafting friends who give me all kinds of wonderful tips. 
A closeup view of my colouring. This image comes in a single wood mount stamp or on a full rubber mount with coordinating stamps and sentiments. Support the small local businesses in your area, you'll be surprised at the small treasures you find. 

Have a wonderful day! Craft something fun and pretty today :)

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Mary, and I love the intricate die cut behind the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails