Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Bloghop ~

Welcome to our June Bloghop! It has been awhile since I participated so here I have a Thank you card that I watercoloured using tombows. I love the soft image it creates. I used Antique Essentials precut set with my favourite Heartfelt Expressions sentiments.

Be sure to leave your comments by Fri. July 1st at midnight. The winner will be chosen from any one of the participating blogs and announced on Sat. July 2nd. The winner receives $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - they just need to email Emma Lou at EmmaLou@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of June Alumni Hop" in subject line. The winner has 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Mary Faus 
Have fun hopping with us!!! Enjoy the upcoming holidays and don't forget our military and their families!  

14 comments:

  1. I like the soft colors and must look for the precuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Love that old rusty bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so elegant, and it feels just like a summer day in the country! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...I love the design and your beautiful water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous frame for this lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used the dies on the edges of this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and gorgeous intricate frame!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet and I like the shape of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you framed the pretty focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a soft thank you, beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that die cut design and the subtle image which makes the card so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails