Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Heartfelt Creations July Alumni Bloghop~

Good Morning Heartfelt Creations friends! It is the last Tuesday of July already? I hope you are enjoying your summer and all that summer brings... beautiful flowers, fresh fruit and sunshine.  My card features the Delightful Daisies stamp set and matching daisies die set. I layered my flowers around the Botanic Window on my card base.The sentiment is from the Ariana Blooms paper collection.

Be sure to leave comments on the following blogs by Fri. July 29 at midnight. One winner will be announced by noon on Sat. July 30th and receives $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. They need to email Emma Lou at EmmaLou@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of July Alumni Hop" in subject line. Winner has 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be drawn. 
Mary Faus -you are here :)
Thank you for joining us! We will see you again the last Tuesday in August!
 

27 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I really like the way you created a window in the front of the card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I haven't used this set in a while. Might be time to revisit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers
    and cute die cut.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, an love the iron gate die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did the flowers and leaves

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and beautifully detailed. I love everything about it! I hope you are well Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love how you framed the window with the flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful--love the botanic window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Mary! I love the window and the flowers adorning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so pretty hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I forgot I had this window die. I will be taking it out to use with some flowers like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! The window is so elegant and the flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful die cut arch and lovely flowers!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really MUST get this die! It is so gorgeous in everything I've seen it used in! Really like your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those flowers are just stunning. Love all the details.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love your flowers and the botanical window!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your flowers!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails