Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT July Bloghop



Good morning! It has been awhile since I participated with you! It is definitely long overdue. But wait, summer needs to wait for us, it is flying by so fast!

My card features the Flowering Dogwood collection - the paper collection, the flowering dogwood stamps and matching dies, Flowering dogwood and doves stamp and matching die. Used the A2 size Foldout card white for my card base. I pulled out the Delicate and Classic border dies to complete my card. The new Decorative medallion die is so beautiful, I added that to top my card.
As usual, comments close on Monday July 31st at 11:59pm. One random winner will be chosen from one of the participating blogs and winner receives $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - winner will need to email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the July Alumni Hop" in the subject line. Winner will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog on Wed. Aug 2nd.
Mary Faus - that's me

Thank you for joining us and be sure to check the HC blog to see if you won!

30 comments:

  1. Wow! Those dogwoods are gorgeous! Love all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the die cut borders and pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowering dogwood is my favorite of all time, Heartfelt paper, stamps and die set! You using it in such a glamerous, cascading layers of gorgeousness, with the decorative medallion die to top it off, is crazy over the top beautiful!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and
    I love all those
    layers and flowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I haven't done this type card, it's on my list though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoring the border dies so much and the flowers are so pretty; such amazing card. Thank you for sharing. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see you posting again Mary, and oh my goodness what a fabulous card you've made for us! It's an amazing, gorgeous design with all of those die cuts and and beautiful placement of each element! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the intricate detail of the dies! Beautiful colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its beautiful and elegant card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Dogwood Collection is my all time favorite! Your card is just lovely with all those beautiful borders!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. I like the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this fold out card with such pretty borders and lovely flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh - this is stunning! What a comfort it will be to someone in need. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the dogwood stamp, and, if you don't mind,I'd love to borrow your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your use of the dogwood flowers on the fold out card. You've given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your use of dogwoods on the fild out card. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card. The dogwood blossoms are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a beautiful card, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The border dies and the medallion die transform your card to make it stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mary, your card is stunning. I have some of these materials so your creation has inspired me to give something like this a try. Thanks so much for sharing it as part of this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mary, your card is stunning. I have some of these materials so your creation has inspired me to give something like this a try. Thanks so much for sharing it as part of this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Love the ise of all those borders! Your dogwood flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!! This is stunning!! I love the decorative die cuts you have used. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This gorgeous card could be used for so many different occasions. Thanks for presenting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails